Xeno, both Barry and Judy are equally at fault regarding
this highly dysfunctional relationship.  Barry teases,
taunts, insults and acts as the baiter.  Judy is rude,
abrasive, undiplomatic and acts as the avenger.

Barry and Judy are like the electron and proton in the
hydrogen atom.  In a certain dark way, they complete each
other.

Barry often talks about the "motives" others rather than
comment on the substance of the post.  Judy often talks
about the "stupidity" others rather than gently point out
the post.

Barry often calls people 'stalkers'.  Judy often calls
people 'liars'.