Since it seems to be necessary, I'll expand upon some of the advice
below:

> ... If you're inserting a photo
> and you really want someone to see it, try covering all the bases
> by *both* pasting it in and *also* pasting in a link...

OK, start by assuming that you can see the photo you're trying to
paste in on another website, in another page of your browser. Use
whatever procedure has worked for you in the past to click on that
photo, copy it, and paste it into your new message.

But then, because many people are not seeing these pasted-in photos,
also add a direct URL to the photo. Back on the original website that
contains your source photo (*not* the still-unsent FFL post), right-
click (or its Mac counterpart) on the photo and select 'Copy Link
Location'. Then return to your FFL post and paste the text from
your Clipboard into the post, and then do whatever you normally
have to do to make links clickable.

This way you're "covering the bases" and providing two different
ways to view the graphics, and at the same time not forcing the rest
of us to go through endless iterations of "Baaaw...my graphic didn't
show up" conversations.

I'm suggesting that, given the current state of Yahoo, it's safest to
assume that your pasted-in graphics are *not* going to show up,
and thus to provide an alternative method for people to see them.