FYI, I posted that a few minutes after watching the finale which started at 6 PM PDT and I started watching the recording on the DVR around 6:40 PM. Many providers only have the east coast feed of channels like AMC HD. So I posted that right after I finished the show. I had no intention of spoiling the show for anyone and the two words were appropriate. I'm sure Turq will dissect the ending as will many of the folks on other forums like to do. But I'm not so much into that. I wouldn't have given Dexter "well played."

You must not have watched "Talking Bad" which had a special 1 hour version following the finale. Aaron Paul was on as they broadcast from his charity event he held at an LA cemetery. They speculated on where Jesse was going and the prevailing and popular idea was to go take care of Brock. Gilligan was also on the show too and discussed the ending.

I also pulled the DVD of the show that Gilligan worked on before "Breaking Bad". It is the only TV show that I've bought on DVD. You may not remember the show but it aired of FOX and was a spin-off from the "X-Files". It was "The Lone Gunman" and the pilot which aired in March of 2001 has become very controversial over the years. Gilligan is on some of the commentaries including that episode.

BTW, I've been to Albuquerque once and it reminded me of Spokane, WA. I don't think I'd like to live there.