Geez William, give these poor businesses a break. They have to pay for all that
Obamacare now. Premiums are going up, up and up. Somebaody's got to pay for all
that free healthcare.

________________________________
 From: Richard J. Williams <pundits...@gmail.com>
To: Richard J. Williams <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, October 4, 2013 7:27 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] The Rent is Too Damn High!

So, when I returned the two cable boxes to Time-Warner and to terminate
the HD and DVR service, I asked them how much would it cost just to have
basic cable. The guy said they would have to send out a technician to
put a 'trap' on the line to filter out the other channels, so I told
them to close the account. It's Friday and the cable is still active,
but I have powered antennas from the Shack anyway. Go figure.

The rent is too damn high!

This week I took my daughter's PT Cruiser in to the dealership because
she said the front was 'wobbling' at 35-40 mph. The service manager
called back and said one of the front tires had a 'ball' on it. He
recommended getting four new Goodyear Eagles, balanced and a front end
alignment - $950. What!?

Now, why would anyone want to pay close to $1000 to put Goodyear Eagles
back on the same car that already had a Goodyear tire with a ball on it
at 30,000 miles? So, I had the tires rotated, front to back, for $15 on
the south side, sweet!. Maybe I'll buy two new Falken tires at Discount
Tires. Go figure.

The rent is too damn high!