Went out and got a Chromecast to play with. Now with my 13 year old TV it is not going to work very well as the set doesn't support 1080p. But it did run in the messy display where about 4 screens are overlaid but sorta readable. But Chromecast works! I can select streams from my phone, tablet, desktops and laptops. So it is all set up when I get the new set.