The Post Count doesn't track by member account names. That's because it previously wasn't available from the header and I'm not sure that it can be parsed with PHP. But Python can parse those and I modified the Python script which runs locally and parses the FFL mbox files on Thunderbird. Here's that count as of this morning:

Start Date (UTC): 2013-10-05 00:00:00
End Date   (UTC): 2013-10-12 00:00:00
535 messages as of (UTC) 10/11/13 15:56

 63 punditster