Richard,

 If those houses are not facing east or north, they may not be good for the
residents according to MMY's principles of vastu.  It's also a good idea to
have an atrium in the middle of the house.

---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <punditster@...> wrote:

 By 6,000 B.C.E. the art of geomacy resulted in the megalith and mound culture
of Europe and South India. By 4,000 B.C.E. we see communities emerge, of which
the Indus Valley Civilization, with it's planned city streets, being a prime
example. In the Fertile Crescent the city states of Mesopotamia arose.

 Example of Yaqui Vastu House in San Antonio:

 Spanish style house at Brenda Gallery:

 Spanish Style House:

 "The Spanish Colonial Revival Style is a United States architectural stylistic
movement arising in the early 20th century based on the Spanish Colonial
architecture of the Spanish colonization of the Americas."

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Colonial_Revival_architecture
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Colonial_Revival_architecture

 On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 2:15 PM, Share Long <sharelong60@...