'tis the season for horror films and they are often a bit rare from the
land of the Ved.  But Netflix does have the Bollywood hit "Raaz 3" and
in striking 1080p SuperHD and Dolby Digital Plus, that is if you have
the gear for it.  "Raaz 3" is a film about an Bollywood actress who
feels deprived at winning an award at their yearly version of the
"Oscars" so she uses black magic to get back at her competitor.  The
"tantric" part is not the black magic as a tantric is called in to save
the actress she put a spell on.

Of course you need an acquired taste for Bollywood movies and their
length.  This one is 139 minutes long.  Some kitch dancing around trees
or dancing on the movie set.  I got into these a decade ago to help
learn Hindi (yes there subtitles). The picture quality was near Blu-ray
with SuperHD and I also added a new Yamaha AV Receiver which handles DD+
and my speakers have never sounded so good.

Rated not for Turq and Buck may not like the kissing.

http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Raaz_3_The_Third_Dimension/70256939