 Subject: RE: RE: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: TM Serves me well
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Sunday, October 27, 2013, 12:50 PM

 However your
 kind of spiritism generally does not play too well in
 Fairfield, Iowa.Lot of these spiritual
 healers are also dealing with the damage controlfrom people dabbling
 and being open to channeling, hearing voices.That is different than
 reading energy and repairing that great saints do
 spiritually.
 Fairfield, Iowa
 might not be a very lucrative market for you.  It could
 be a cold winter for you and your carpet bag here.-Buck

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
 <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 You will have
 some serious spiritual competition.  Have you been
 interviewed on Batgap.com yet?http://batgap.com/janet-sussman/
 http://batgap.com/connie-huebner/
 For
 instance.  There are others resident here too.And
 the train of illumined folks visiting coming through.
 -Buck
 on the ground in Fairfield, Iowa

 Dear MJ; Son
 really you
 got to have some
 serious stuff if you want to play the
 Fairfield
 meditating community
 as a healer. This is a pretty
 sophisticated
 spiritual crowd by
 long experience. If someone don't
 got some real
 shakti
 and its all talk then folks just go on
 to the next meeting.

 This last week we were
 visited by Janet
 Sussman and then there are the meetings
 with Connie
 Huebner most every
 week in Fairfield. And lots of satsangs,
 meditations, shaktipat
 and spiritual meetings always.
 You've
 seen
 the Fairfield, Iowa Directory of Active
 Spiritual Practice
 Groups?
 Others come through
 all the time. And then there are the
 Maha-saints, the
 sat-guru/ Jagatguru category like Ammachi
 or Mother
 Meera, Karunamayi and
 now John Douglas that come around and
 the
 meditating community
 will go to Be with them. However, a
 carpet
 bagging baptist
 reforming TM'er from some Carolina or
 where ever
 it
 be you are from at best could only hold
 a candle for some of
 what
 really goes on here. But you could
 certainly advertize here
 in the
 Weekly Reader like everyone else and
 try. Everyone gets a
 chance.
 Some have certainly
 flared out. It's a tough crowd of
 old
 meditators
 that is not so naive as it might have
 once been. But
 Fairfield, Iowa
 is certainly a very
 spiritual place by experience. You
 could try to
 milk it but I bet it
 would not give much for long unless you
 really
 got the goods and can
 be of real help.
 Though if you do come to
 Fairfield let us do
 coffee at Paradiso or Revelations once.
 Black
 coffee, none of that
 latte shit. I won't even ask to
 see your
 Dome
 badge, -Buck

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
 <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 That's
 right.
 I have finally figured out how grand TM
 is.

 I am in fact going to blend my
 channeling and TM of the past
 and create a glorious new
 future.

 I am moving to Fairfield and become a
 Vedic Channel. And
 since as a Vedic Channel I will be
 channeling from the Home
 of All the Laws of Nature, I will
 channel Pure Silence.

 So the client will sit with me and I
 will channel Pure
 Silence for half an hour and they will
 pay me big money.
 Thus TM finally
 becomes useful.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
 <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 It
 was a joke David, the idea that as a "channel" I
 could just sit and not talk and take the gullible TM'ers
 to the cleaners by telling them I was "channeling"
 Vedic Silence.

   On Sun, 10/27/13,
 dhamiltony2k5@...
 <dhamiltony2k5@...>