Creeeeepy. Uncanny Valleysville. Close but no cigar.

 I wonder how many people who grew up watching her films, as I did, would be
fooled. (I mean, aside from boggling at the notion that she was still among us.)

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 The ad agency sought out a Hepburn double. Once identified, her face was
scanned using a facial-action coding system to extract the muscle movements and
textures needed to build a more faithful, CG Hepburn. Upon the completion of
live shooting along the Amalfi Coast, the team further refined the actress'
face, smoothing out transitions and expressions for animation. They also built
a 3D model of the iconic actress, using footage from her film catalogue as well
as old images and documentaries. Check it out. It's magic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx9eDoS76LM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx9eDoS76LM