---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <punditster@...> wrote:

 So, if they were just creative to start with, why were you casting aspersions
on TM practice vis a vis Dr. Harold Bloomfield's raping of women?

 On 10/31/2013 12:05 PM, TurquoiseB wrote:

   --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
Bhairitu wrote:

 > Uh, how about they were just creative people to begin with? Many
 > artists and musicians are such. It's called "talent."
 >
 > On 10/31/2013 09:20 AM, cardemaister@... wrote:
 > >
 > > So, it seems like LSD might have been the main culprit for their
 > > increased creativity??

 I'm gonna go with Bhairitu's answer above; they were
 just creative to start with.

 As for "increased" creativity, however, most serious rock
 critics consider their two previous albums ("Rubber Soul"
 and "Revolver") to be better than "Sgt. Pepper." I know
 I certainly do.

 "Rubber Soul" was their best album although I certainly loved the White Album
too. As a 9 year old kid I knew every song, every word of "Rubber Soul". I
would simply listen to it time after time in the living room and sing my little
heart out.