Come on Judy- tell us how you fibbed about setting a 'macro' up in Yahoo Neo. LoL!

On 11/1/2013 10:22 AM, authfri...@yahoo.com wrote:

This is all trolling, stuff Richard made up. If anyone here takes Richard seriously enough to want a detailed refutation, let me know.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

It is really strange behavior to say the least. Judy is a real case, and I'm not the first person to note that she can be very disagreeable.

WARNING: Don't ever suggest that Hillary Clinton is not a fit candidate to be the next U.S. President!

So, I probably posted hundreds of on-topic posts to a.m.t. on Usenet, (some of which I've updated and posted to FFL), over a period of about five years starting in 1999, without getting a single response from Judy. Then, in about 2001, a few days after I posted a message calling into question Judy's claim that Bush lied about the reason the U.S. invaded Iraq, I started getting all kinds of nasty messages from Judy. She went just about ape-shit, calling me a troll and a scumbag and a liar. She encouraged everyone on the list to shun me and has been doing so almost every week since then - for over ten years! Apparently Judy has some influence over the Minions, Pips and Mean Girls on FFL but she doesn't seem to be getting the best of you. Keep up the good work

http://www.rwilliams.us/usenet/archives.htm <http://www.rwilliams.us/archives.htm>

Has anyone else in the group noticed that Judy is picking on Share? While my beef with Judy may have some substance, Share seems like a pretty decent person who just likes to talk with people. Regardless of what Judy has said about me, I find her antagonism toward Share to be very mean-spirited. Judy really has taken a turn for the worse, in my opinion . Go figure.

But, even more strange is the silence from some of the other informants posting here. Where I come from, silence usually indicates agreement. Thanks for speaking out.