Hadn't heard that story, very nice, thanks.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 You really put down Share with this one, Judy. Good work!

 On 11/1/2013 1:43 PM, authfriend@... mailto:authfriend@... wrote:

   We believe you, Share. Thousands wouldn't.

 (guffaw)

 Share wrote:

 > Rick, FFL is definitely inspiring me to become a kitten of a seeker!

 On Friday, November 1, 2013 12:37 PM, Rick Archer <rick@...> mailto:rick@...
wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=514026078688122&set=a.235643249859741.53033.172006279556772&type=1&ref=nf
 There are two kinds of seekers: those who are like the baby monkey and those
who are like the kitten. The baby monkey clings to the mother; but when she
jumps, it may fall off. The little kitten is carried about by the mother cat,
content wherever she places it. The kitten has complete trust in its mother. I
am more like that; I give all responsibility to the Divine Mother. But to
maintain that attitude takes great will. Under all circumstances — health or
sickness, riches or poverty, sunshine or gray clouds — your feeling must remain
unruffled. Even when you are in the coal bin of suffering you don't wonder why
the Mother placed you there. You have faith that She knows best. Sometimes an
apparent disaster turns into a blessing for you.... Gloom is but the shade of
Divine Mother’s hand outstretched caressingly. Don’t forget that. Sometimes,
when the Mother is going to caress you, a shadow is caused by Her hand before
it touches you. So when trouble comes, don’t think that She is punishing you;
Her hand overshadowing you holds some blessing as it reaches out to bring you
nearer to Her. ~ Paramahansa Yogananda ...Photo: Sri Yogananda with Sri
Anandamayi Ma and her husband Bholanath