Seraphita, I remember I was puttering around my bedroom when I Wanna Hold Your
Hand came on the radio. My whole being kind of perked up and payed attention.
It was such a different sound from any other popular music of the time. But I
really liked it. My favorite Beatles song is Things We Said Today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d-Z7vakj4s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d-Z7vakj4s

On Friday, November 1, 2013 6:53 PM, "s3raph...@yahoo.com"