Not really a new idea - I remember Tiger Balm Gardens [Haw Par Villa], in
Singapore. Saw it as a young child - made quite an impression! Looks like you
Buddhists beat the Christians, in Texas, by a few decades, easy.

 from wikipedia.org: "The best known attraction in Haw Par Villa is the Ten
Courts of Hell, which features gruesome depictions of Hell in Chinese mythology
and Buddhism. This attraction used to be set inside a 60-metre long trail of a
Chinese Dragon but the dragon has been demolished, so the attraction is now
covered by grey stone walls."

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 No, it's not in Fairfield. It *is* in Texas, but other than that this article
isn't about Fairfield Life. :-)

But it certainly is interesting. Try to imagine evangelizing for a spiritual
teacher and the only way you can think of to do it is to scare the bejeezus out
of people to lead them to Jeezus.

http://www.vice.com/read/the-best-little-hell-house-in-texas?utm_source=vicetumblrus

http://www.vice.com/read/the-best-little-hell-house-in-texas?utm_source=vicetumblrus

Those into "making connections," relate this to the article I posted recently
about 70% of Americans believing in Pure Evil, and the kinds of things that
belief convinced them they had the right to do to their fellow human beings.