Dear Governors and Sidhas,

As many of you may already know, Maharishi has asked Raja Dean and his family to move into the Peace Palace and utilize the entire second floor so that their family may be comfortable.  This is a great blessing for our community and for the world as Maharishi continues to direct his attention to our area and specifically to the critical need for greater coherence in Washington , DC, where, Maharishi recently told me, “The national stress is making the President so wild."  Maharishi has great concern about the destructive policies of our nation’s leaders, and is now directing Raja Dean’s activities daily to expand our Movement in Washington and thereby purify and bring coherence to that city.  Accordingly,   Maharishi feels that it is critical for Raja Dean and his family to be in proper vastu so that they may experience maximum support of Nature for the important role he is engaged in.  In the coming weeks and months, you will hear more about these new activities of our Movement’s expansion in Washington.

Our community has always been at the forefront in our Movement of completely embracing Maharishi’s wishes and Divine guidance — our having built the first Peace Palace is but one symbol of that.  And it is clear that Maharishi knows and appreciates this, which is another reason why his attention has increasingly been on our Peace Palace and region as evidenced by him making this a Time Zone Capital, having Vedic Experts living here, having daily live Vedic Recitations at the Peace Palace (Maharishi had us place a network camera in the Hall of Knowledge so he can watch this each day via the internet), and his having sent Raja Dean and his family here from Richmond to purify and expand our Movement in Washington.  This is a beautiful and rare thing in our Movement, and all of you are to be congratulated and blessed for your persistent vision and support.

I should note that Maharishi had requested this move over 6 months ago and continues to ask Raja Dean if he has done it.  However, Raja Dean delayed moving in for many months because of his concern for displacing group program and the people working in the building.  But Maharishi’s focus is on the whole world and the influential role that Washington plays in it, and so he persisted in asking Raja Dean to make the move immediately.  Raja Dean had recently moved into all but the flying halls, but has now completed their move and so the program has temporarily been relocated to a neighboring building that we have rented for this purpose (see information below).

Our community’s great vision and steadfast commitment to Maharishi has also brought us the good fortune of being the first community to have a second Peace Palace where land has been purchased.  Through the efforts of Jeffrey Abramson, this new building is in the governmental approval process, which we expect will be completed within the coming months.  While this is happening, we are also working on obtaining financing for the building so that we can begin construction upon obtaining the approvals.  After completion of this new Peace Palace, our group program will once again return to the Peace Palace(s), and from this bastion of bliss that we are creating from our “campus” in North Bethesda, our region will begin to burst forth in the Light of God and assume its rightful role of leading the world in peace and harmony.

I know that I speak for all of us when I say that our commitment is based on our dear love for Maharishi, for the great Vedic Knowledge that he has revived in its purity and has brought to all of us and the world, and for all that Maharishi is doing to rid the world of suffering and discomfort and bring peace and harmony to the minds and hearts of all mankind.  We are Maharishi’s Movement, all of us, and you are all the greatest examples of this Movement.  The history books and all future generations will offer great thanks to your leadership in this cause of all causes!

I know you will all join me in continuing to warmly embrace our dear Raja Dean and his family, and to offer all of our support to make them as comfortable as possible in their new home.

Finally, I would like to have a meeting with our entire community in the coming weeks and will send an email announcement about that in the next few days.  In that meeting, it will be wonderful to welcome our 2 new Directors, Donna Schechtman and Peter DeRuiter (whom, you may recall, used to work at the front desk before he attended the recent TTC).  I would also like to discuss some new initiatives for the Potomac Vedic America domain (MD, VA, WV) and get your thoughts and support.  And, I have missed seeing everyone and would like to spend some “quality time” together!

With warmest regards,

Jai Guru Dev

Raja Bob  http://www.globalgoodnews.com/world-peace-a.html?art=112516138945972938
Raja of Potomac Vedic America