noozguru, I saw it at the theater when it came out. I enjoyed it a lot,
especially the girl power angle.

On Saturday, November 9, 2013 11:22 AM, Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Not the Obamas selling pillows or comforters but this is a review about
a movie which is now available for rent on disc (IOW, cheap!) This was
Roland Emmerich's latest extravaganza which I watched last night on
Bluray.  It's a dumb movie of course and filled with the roller coaster
rides we expect from Emmerich these days.  But the bottom line of the
movie is still a very good point.  It makes a good popcorn movie and
rated PG-13 shouldn't offend Buck's sensibilities too much (or does Buck
have any sensibilities).  The bottom line?  You'll have to watch to see.