After catching a promo for it on Hulu I decided to give "Once Upon a
Time In Wonderland" a try.  It started up this fall on ABC.  I did like
the pilot episode and has some good actors in it (John Lithgow does the
voice the white rabbit).  Writing isn't bad either and I see some BSG
refugees writing for it.

Definitely not for Buck but very thought provoking is the rental release
of "The Purge" which takes place in a future time where once a year
killing is legal to purge and cleanse the country.  It is a hit on how
bad things could become if you let Tea Party thinking take over
(unlikely to happen).  It has very much a "Stepford Wives" feel to it.

One I haven't seen yet but I thought I might alert Turq and other Brit
Marling fans is "The East".  It's about a woman who infiltrates an
anarchist group which is fighting against big corporations and
apparently has an awakening along the way.  It's available for rental as
well as "Lovelace" for those who want to relive the wild 1970s again. :-D