Thanks for the fascinating story, empty. My first experience was just words.
Later I realized that the words were the result of a previous life event. All
experiences have come during ordinary life, unbidden but welcome for their
usefulness. Once a long term dear friend and I had a bad argument. I was
sitting in my car recuping, eyes open. Suddenly I saw us. She was Mother
Superior and I was the novice she was punishing. Scary but helpful for
understanding the dynamics of our relationship.
BTW, I love that *jettisoned neolithic myths.*

On Wednesday, November 13, 2013 8:43 AM, "emptyb...@yahoo.com"