This has got to be the most screwed up forum on Yahoo!

A guy gets his real name posted to the group, so he curses the first guy; then the guy gets booted for cursing; and then the moderator posts the real name and the private email of the cursing guy; and then the guy that got cursed posts the private email of the guy that cursed him, while the moderators are sleeping. Go figure.