An almost desperate desire to draw the expressive marrow from a piece with a
fevered urgency.
Valentina Lisitsa  is well known for her online recitals and practicing
streams.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoLvhHjacMw&hd=1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoLvhHjacMw&hd=1

 Addinsell Warsaw Concerto First Practice Live-stream shows her passion for
what she does. A amazing report about practicing .To get a glimpse of how much
work are in preparing  and practicing a new peace  . watch this only 3 hour vid.
Living with a gifted family and students , hearing and watching them for hours,
days , weeks and month, years - there is no better way to understand a person-
 except being around MMY...Him practicing,playing with us with headphone
connected to SBS  in order to get through the SBS sheet music, compare this  by
sight-reading us to grasp the important details , the "skeleton" and find
patterns. Pattern we present him of the world we saw in this then very time and
moment.  .Him giggling  finding out what kind of stuff we are made of..
...and may be.......He is and how far "It " can go

Richard Addinsell : Warsaw Concerto (piano solo version) Warsaw Concerto (1941)?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PysdqLeEwKg&hd=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PysdqLeEwKg&hd=1

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <jr_esq@...> wrote:

 TMers might enjoy this music.  Valentina Lisitsa plays the piano in this
composition by Adensell.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi9CeABMP1g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi9CeABMP1g