Share,

 The great-grand mom is Bianca De Macias, the second wife of Jagger, according
to Wikipedia:

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mick_Jagger
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mick_Jagger

---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

 And do we know who the great grand mom is? (-:
 I would love to see his jyotish chart!

 On Monday, November 25, 2013 1:17 PM, "jr_esq@..." <jr_esq@...> wrote:

   Share,

 As a popular musician with many groupies, we really don't know exactly how
many children he has fathered.  At least, for now and for the record, he will
have one great-grandchild very soon.  :)

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

 John, I'd guess that he has a great chart overall, certainly for money and
fame and creativity. My sister's oldest grandchild turned 21 last June but I
don't see her producing offspring any time soon. Which is fine as my sister and
her husband are still enjoying being doting grand parents.