Of course if you want to watch society actually go crazy just watch some of the today's news videos of Black Friday. HOWEVER, I disagree with those who feel if the economy goes south we'll see the same thing. Hurricane Sandy disapproved that and when the economy tanks there will still be time to help people learn to survive without eating each other.