"This NOT a conference call, Mr. Obama" - Angela Merkel

On 11/29/2013 10:01 AM, doctordumb...@rocketmail.com wrote:

"I have used the Google." - former President G. W. Bush

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Share, make Google your friend! Missed you at the Thanksgiving dinner yesterday.

    ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

    This morning when I opened Yahoo there was a news story in the top
    five saying that the family was fleeing the country! Now when I
    went to find that story, it's gone!

    On Friday, November 29, 2013 6:24 AM, salyavin808