Nektar

[image: Inline image 1]

"It shot into the Top 20 album charts in the U.S. The follow-up album, Down
to Earth (1974), was another concept album with a circus theme; it also
sold well, breaking into the Top 40 album charts and included Nektar's only
song to chart on the Billboard singles charts..."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nektar

Roye Albrighton - guitars and vocals
Allan "Taff" Freeman - keyboards
Derek "Mo" Moore - bass
Ron Howden - drums
Mick Brockett - lights

Nektar Live:
http://youtu.be/b7ZXwPfk_Ic

Remember The Future Full Album:
http://youtu.be/u1i24LNre4U

My favorite - An amazing live performance recording:

Sunday Night at the London Roundhouse, 1974

Other albums:

Journey to the Centre of the Eye
Down To Earth
A Tab In The Ocean