Oh, hey, you guys, if you want to save a few bucks, you can just get this CD:

 Atlantean Healing Meditation CD

 Always wanted to visit Atlantis? Here’s your chance! Atlantean Healing
Meditation takes you to a healing temple in the Golden Atlantis where you will
meet with Archangels and Ascended Masters and have the opportunity to ask your
most pressing questions. It has been channeled to help you re-connect and work
with these powerful light beings and healing energies of Atlantis in the
privacy of your own home. The meditation has several segments which will help
you experience relaxation and healing on various levels. The segments are
focused on:

 Forgiveness,
 Healing the inner-child
 Clearing negativity
 Cutting cords
 Receiving messages from the Ascended Masters and the Archangels

 Oh, man, I'm in! This is just what Feste said I needed. (He didn't mention
messages from the Ascended Masters and the Archangels, but I'm sure he wouldn't
disapprove.).

 And only 15 Euros for the CD!

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <awoelflebater@...> wrote:

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emilymaenot@...> wrote:

 What!  How do explain "atlantean-healing"?

   http://askangels.com/atlantean-healing/
http://askangels.com/atlantean-healing/

 Birkan Tore has the answer Emily. I think we might be missing something if we
don't book a seminar or at least a private consultation. I'm game if you are.
OTOH, he certainly looks like a candidate for FF. I can see the women flocking
to the man in droves with their walkers and in their Earth Shoes as he wanders
the town square.