And, Judy could very easily explain why she believes that the TM mantras are NOT the names of the Hindu personal gods. I've done this myself on numerous occasions because that's what I used to believe, but I've changed my mind after giving it some thought.

It's no big deal to me anymore - I just accept what MMY and SBS have to say about it, and I've stopped trying to be a TMO apologist.

I believe, based on the statements of MMY and SBS, that my mantra is the name of Saraswati, and not just a non-sense syllable made up by Yogi.

All I said was that Judy had posted an inane remark to one of my otherwise excellent essays. That was very rude of her and very intolerant of others views - her own deep wisdom notwithstanding.

It's just a matter of style, I guess. Go figure.