There are a few things you guys or gals can do to be romantic to your
significant other this time of year. One thing you can do is tell him or
her: "I'm setting up speed-dialing on my cell phone - and you're number
one."

Or, you could play this song in front of a blazing fireplace curled up on a
bear-skin rug:

[image: Inline image 1]

Suzi Quatro & Chris Norman - Stumblin' In
http://youtu.be/iGaF4tKUl0o

This a very romantic song by Suzi Quatro and Chris Norman. Suzi Quatro was
born in Detroit, MI, USA and grew up there - her father worked for General
Motors. Rita is from Detroit and Suzi was one her contemporaries and an
inspiration to start her own band. I'm re-posting this song because I like
it so much in case you missed it. Back when people could sing and play for
real. You old timers may remember Suzi from Happy Days where she guest
starred as "Leather Tuscadero".