WHAT!?

Probably the last thing I need is to buy a house just so I could be close to a golden dome. I already sold my shack out in Hays County and rented a house down in San Antonio. I'll probably sell Dad's place on the lake when he is gone. I'm still in Texas for two reasons: no personal income tax and I like live music venues.

I'm paying $400 a month for rent down here, and the rent is still too damn high!