Well, c'mon now, Ann, it's not as if Barry ever suggested that mainstream
science was any more than adolescent twaddle. I mean, he's been rock-solid
consistent about mainstream science having its head up its ass, just like the
rest of us. Can't call him a hypocrite on that score, no siree bob.

Ann observed: