Actually, it isn't what you believe that's the problem. It's your thought-free,
scornful dismissal of the beliefs of others (as in this and your earlier posts
today).

 Barry, panties well twisted, lashes out:

 > > But go figure. Some people get REALLY bent out of shape (like Ann just
 > > did) when someone believes something different than they believe. And when
 > > they get their panties in a twist over this, they tend to lash out.

 It happens. I tend to ignore it, because in my experience it tends to happen
to people whose opinions I really couldn't give a shit about.  :-)> >

 Says Barry, ignoring it. ;-)