What a fabulous art project.  Thanks for sharing it.  Should be required
viewing for everyone trying to post to Fairfield Life.
 -Buck

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <rick@...> wrote:

 You can see the entire book online, at the link below:

 Guy Harvey's letter to JoBeth....

 As you know this year I published my book of Fairfield and Vedic City
photographs - a result of a 5 year photographic journey.

 I'd be grateful if you share this with any fans of Fairfield and that might be
looking for a local holiday gift. This coupon BLURBGIFT-1 gives 20% off.

 Preview all 43 color plates here including the Golden Dome, Global Country
flag and 16 images of Vedic City

http://www.blurb.com/books/4366323-fairfield-iowa-and-vedic-city-a-color-image-galler

http://www.blurb.com/books/4366323-fairfield-iowa-and-vedic-city-a-color-image-galler

 Thanks for you encouragement of my art work. Wishing you a lovely holiday.

 Best wishes,

 Guy

 --
 Guy Harvey
 Inspiration - Social Marketing - Photography

 Positive vibrations for an awakening world

 http://inspirationandlight.com http://inspirationandlight.com