Today I went to this place to look for a hat. Paris Hatters in downtown San
Antonio since 1919 is a very famous place that carries all kinds of hats,
including Stetson, Resitol, and many others. Apparently George Armstrong
Custer wore a Stetson hat at The Battle of Little Big Horn. Go figure.

[image: Inline image 1]

Read more:

'Stetson Hats and the John B. Stetson Company 1865–1970'
by Jeffrey B. Snyder
Schiffer, 1997