The hammered dulcimer, the ultimate hippiesque instrument if there ever was one. :-D

On 12/13/2013 12:35 PM, Share Long wrote:
I took lessons in hammered dulcimer. I love the sound of it. When I was 7, I took accordian lessons. Now wish I had learned piano.

On Friday, December 13, 2013 1:52 PM, "emilymae...@yahoo.com" <emilymae...@yahoo.com> wrote: Actually, I played the clarinet (supposedly less screechy but I squeaked a lot for several years) and was pretty good, but didn't continue past high school. I sold my clarinet for $15 bucks on the street, the summer I spent living in my car when I was 19. Stupid and a decision I regretted later. No time for it now.