Gravity is basicaly the warping of space-time around a
massive object.  In that sense it's more of a mechanical
force rather than a fundamental force. It's space trying to
bounce back into shape.

Some scientists say that time also has three dimensions,
just as space has three dimensions.  IOW, three temporal
dimensions along with three spatial dimensions might explain
the quantum world better.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_time_dimensions
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_time_dimensions>

http://paradigm-update.blogspot.in/2012/07/three-dimensional
-tme-in-twelve.html
<http://paradigm-update.blogspot.in/2012/07/three-dimensional-tme-in-twe\
lve.html>

http://multisenserealism.com/2013/02/11/three-dimensions-of-
time/

---  <anartaxius@...> wrote:

> 1. Physicists have discovered a jewel-like geometric object that
dramatically simplifies calculations of particle interactions and
challenges the notion that space and time are fundamental components of
reality.

https://www.simonsfoundation.org/quanta/20130917-a-jewel-at-the-heart-of\
-quantum-physics/
https://www.simonsfoundation.org/quanta/20130917-a-jewel-at-the-heart-of\
-quantum-physics/

>  2. In publishing a story regarding work reported by Japanese
physicists last month, Nature News has set off a bit of a tabloid
firestorm by describing an obscure bit of physics theory as "the
clearest evidence yet that our Universe could be just one big
projection." In two papers uploaded to the preprint server arXiv,
Yoshifumi Hyakutake and colleagues from Ibaraki University in Japan
offer evidence that supports a theory that suggests that a universe as
we conceive of it could actually be a hologram of another
two-dimensional space.