---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <punditster@...> wrote:

 In my opinion, you don't like people from Texas and you hate conservatives.
You are attempting to silence me by posting slander and you are fibbing and
being trollish yourself. Your racism and prejudice is pernicious and sometimes
tends to affect others. Ann is a case in point: on numerous occasions she has
posted racist comments based on my birth circumstances. That is wrong of her to
do that and it is wrong for you to support such. You should both either
apologize or leave the group. That's what I think. Posting derogatory comments
about where people are from or where they were born is rank hypocrisy and has
no place on a spiritual forum. That's what I think.

 You are a hypocrite Ricky. You have bothered and jibbed at MJ, you are
constantly criticizing and annoying virtually everyone here with you
never-ending little boy juvenile verbal pokings about things you know are not
true. You are insulting and purposefully misleading and twisting facts. Just
like the one about being "racist". First, dear boy, Texas is not filled with
people of a different "race", it is filled with Texans and I like to bug you
about being from Texas because it is one of those places where it is really
easy to make stereotypical comments - just like New York and Newfoundland and a
hundred other places including Fairfield Iowa, home of the original "roo". So
don't start crying about "racist" comments without being in danger of being
laughed at - heartily. But because your fragile self seems to require an
apology here it is:

 Dear Ricky, I am very sorry if I inadvertently, or in some way which is
damaging to your mind or psyche, said something about you being from Texas that
has made you depressed or feel badly about yourself. I admit that it is my own
inability to appreciate those who wear 10 gallon hats to the local square dance
where guns are not required to be checked at the door and and whose idea of
fine dining is to visit their local strip mall to eat at Hardees.

 There, I hope this has made it up to you and I will attempt to watch my racist
(although I think it is more accurate to say cultural) prejudices in the
future. But just be aware that you, too, should watch the ranting and raving
and trolling. At least you've left MJ alone, finally.