To Reflect... Christmas

  Jesus Is Born -- Merry Christmas!

  "Unto us a child is born... (Isahia 9:6).

  "The Word did not become a philosophy, a theory or a concept to be discussed,
debated or reflected. The Word became a Person to be followed, appreciated and
loved!"

  Christmas Day is coming. A date celebrated by the whole Christian world. A
date when families come together, where presents are exchanged, where many
decorate their tables and light their houses and trees. A date when many forget
their differences,
differences of opinions, and passing struggles. A date when love unites and
involves people no matter how different they may be
  .

  What is more important to us at a time like this when everyone celebrates
Christmas? Could it be the date in itself? No! What is important is that Jesus
is born! The exact date is not important, but the fact that -- Jesus is born!
He was born for me

, for you, for all who desire to leave aside the resentments of the world, the
momentary uncertainties, the failures that happened in the past, the tables
without cake or typical foods, the windows without stockings and coloured
lights. He is born so
that we can find much more than all this, so that we might look at the table
and find it adorned with blessings, to the window and see the promised
victories, to stop complaining and begin to sing melodies of praise and joy.

  Jesus is born so that we might think less about ourselves and more about Him,
the purpose of His coming, the lost ones He so loves. Jesus is born so that we
might be filled with joy, not for what we have but for what we are -- sons of
God! he is bor

n so that we might learn to celebrate Christmas, not only on a day in December,
but every day of the year and all the years of our lives.

  Jesus is born! It is Christmas! This is our Christmas! "Glory to God on the
Highest, and on earth peace among those with whom He is pleased!"

  A Merry Christmas to all!

Paulo Barbosa
A blind in Internet