Irony:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/kateaurthur/duck-dynasty-scott-gurney-phil-rober\
tson-gay-porn

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Mike Dixon  wrote:

> Saraphita, Phil Robertson didn't say it on the program, he said it in
a magazine interview. What he spoke was truth, however it wasn't the
truth that is sweet. It was quite rude, crude and offensive to some.
His comments were not limited to scripture and were very opinionated.
I'm all for free speech myself but A&E has that right as well.< What I
find particularly offensive is justifying his comments as Biblical and
in line with the teachings of Christ. Phil has knowledge of His
teachings but has not put it into practice very well, in this case. Look
at the story of the adulteress that was brought to Christ for judgment.
Never once did He condemn her or chastise her, though she was guilty as
*sin*. He did chastise the crowd, including the Pharisees that brought
her to Him, demanding judgment. Sin is between man/woman and God, not
society. Hours before Christ was taken into captivity, He gave those
that follow him a new and eleventh commandment, *to love
>  one another as He has loved them* and that was without condition
because all are sinners. Phil Robertson would do well to study and
meditate upon that scripture and learn to put it into practice. Judge
not lest ye be judged. Every birth is a learning experience. He'll work
it out.

> On Thursday, December 19, 2013 8:54 PM, Richard J. Williams
punditster@... wrote:

> On 12/19/2013 10:30 PM, s3raphita@... wrote:

> >Re "Which is more important: following PC or being free?":
> >

> >Who wants to conform? Let freedom reign.
> >

> >Richard: how come I started this thread but your post ("So, lets
review what we know")Â now appears *first* in the list? That's a neat
trick!

> It's called magic, but sometimes it's called F.U.B.A.R. (see my
>
> P.S. If you post a thread with the same exact subject title as a
>     post will be appended to the first post with that subject title.
You