---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <emilymaenot@...> wrote:

 ---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <awoelflebater@...> wrote:

 Whoa man. I reallllyyy liked this. I hope you do too.

 http://consciouslifenews.com/animals-could-talk/#
http://consciouslifenews.com/animals-could-talk/#

 Ann, this is truly great and yes, a *must see.*  Thank you.  Very healing and
there is application to us, as humans perhaps also - talking from
"spirit/soul/self and heart" to another.

 You got it. But I really think speaking to leopards would be far easier than
getting through the thick skulls and dead hearts of some of the people at FFL.
And what we might find inside the heart and mind of a leopard would far
transcend what we could/might find here.