---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <punditster@...> wrote:

 On 12/19/2013 10:58 PM, awoelflebater@... mailto:awoelflebater@... wrote:

 ---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <bobpriced@...> mailto:bobpriced@...
wrote:

 ---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <punditster@...> mailto:punditster@...
wrote:

 On 12/19/2013 3:58 PM, bobpriced@... mailto:bobpriced@... wrote:

 As you suggested, I called Rita at the Whole Body department of WFM and asked
her about shampoos she might recommend for hair thicker than yours; she was
extremely helpful (certainly your better half) and asked if I would ask you a
couple of questions, since FFL traffic seems to get more of your attention than
she does:

 You think I'm an idiot, Bob - I would never reveal my wife's real name in a
chat room. Not with a guy like Ravi hanging around here. And, there's at least
three Whole Foods Market in San Antonio and three in Austin and all of them
have vitamin sections.

 So, all you've proven here is a resemblance to Ravi, the guy that got booted.
And, I've still got hair, but you failed to post a photo of your face - so
maybe you don't even have any teeth left. Go figure.
 Whoa Tex, Bob is getting a little too close for comfort on all sorts of levels
ain't he, pard'ner?

 It's not only considered bad form to stalk someone's wife or family to their
place of employ, it's probably illegal as well. That's why the other guy got
booted - so it's ironic that Bob would want the Ravi to be re-instated, and
then Bob would do the same thing. It's not only bad form, it's a really bad
joke. So, I'd say that Bob has set himself up to be booted. But, we can
sometimes make allowances for newbies on the list. I sort of like the guy's
sense of humor and I wouldn't want him to be banned.

 So, let's review a few basic standard internet protocols:

 1. Don't send threatening emails to a respondents wife or family.
 2. Don't call your debating partner's wife at her place of employ.
 3. Avoid posting jokes about the above - it's considered to be bad form.

 Rick or Alex: are you reading this?

 What's going on - was Ravi booted or not and what for? And, if so, what's he
doing here if he got booted? It's beginning to look like we've got a couple of
real snoopers on the list.  Richard Macro (#8)

 I assumed she was your wife because she said she lived with a guy named
Richard who refused to do his share of the laundry.

 Richard Macro (#11)

 What are you certified to, MFST Office; Ravi is Oracle certified. Go figure.