---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

 Whoops! You caught me scanning, Bob! Who the heck are the usherettes?!

 Here's one:

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVFwV2ojY9I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVFwV2ojY9I

 As for unpacking, you first!

 I can't do everything Share, only my share---like the laundry.

 On Friday, December 20, 2013 11:33 AM, "bobpriced@..." <bobpriced@...> wrote:

---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

 Richard, Poster of the Year 2013, you make me laugh and think and are kind, so
in your honor I'm making a new thread even though my new threads rarely get
replied to boo hoo!

 Emily and Bob, just so you can stop wondering about my reaction to the photo
of Ann's tree and GET A FRIGGING LIFE, I shall now enlighten you both about my
immediate and mundane reaction to the photo of her Christmas tree that Ann
posted. Hold onto your seatbelts!

 Share, thank you for this, please unpack "GET A FRIGGING LIFE" for me.

 As compelling as it is to watch what Richard can do with the footnotes of a
wikipedia page, its obvious that Judy blew away all comers (graciously giving
them the first move) in 2013 and is the only choice for "FFL Poster of the Year
for 2013". This is an opportunity for you to show the usherettes how big you
are, I, for one, think you have it in you.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9jbdgZidu8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9jbdgZidu8

 Huh?! But wait a minute! I've seen this photo before! Is this the same photo
Ann posted last year?!

 That's it, Emily and Bob. That was my immediate reaction to seeing the photo.
Of course since then I figured out that most people use the same ornaments year
after year and put the tree in the same place. So maybe it is a current photo
of the current tree. But the photo sure looks suspiciously familiar. Go figure!

 Of course it's a very lovely tree and photo so a repeat appearance is good
too.