Ann wrote:
 << Dear Emily, Richard is having some sort of life crisis. I don't know if his
wife has flown the coop, he has discovered he has no real friends or the
approach of Christmas just brings out the "crazy" in him. And we aren't likely
to ever find out. In the meantime Sillyshare just keeps feeding off his
inanities and fibbing away pretending she doesn't know, at her ripe old age,
the meaning of the word "frigging". She knows all about how pitta effects
pimple production, how to find quinoa in a grocery store and can make her way
to the Dome (when it isn't foggy, which it rarely is in FF) but can she define
"frigging"? Appears not because she is either very, very silly or she has been
living in Iowa in some sort of neuroplastic bubble most of her life.

 As much as we all would like to help Richard and Share become less manic in
their posting, to help them define and understand the limits of good conduct
within a civilized society where intelligence and appropriate humility and self
control seem to exist they both appear to be living in some sort of Twilight
Zone of strangeness and compulsion. If there was ever anything to get me to
want to vacate the premises it would be these two who are literally sucking the
place dry - Tex who will simply not shut up and share who has, apparently, only
a brain cell or maybe two left with which to put five or six words together in
a semblance of the English language but with no relevance or insight into
anything except the insight which we are continually being given into the state
of her hapless existence.

 So, at this time of festivity, lights and glad tidings I wish I had better
news; I wish I could extend hope for the future but at this time I am not sure
I can. Perhaps the "crazy" in Texas Ricky will recede and the "spiteful inane"
in sharebear will subside. Let us pray... >>

AMEN.