"Increasingly, experts in health insurance are becoming concerned that many
of these first-time buyers will be in for a shock when they get medical
care next year and discover they're on the hook for most of the initial
cost."

'Health plan sticker shock ahead for some buyers'
http://news.yahoo.com/health-plan-sticker-shock-ahead-buyers-160838205.html