This is the kind of sneaky, hypocritical meanness I'm talking about that's so
destructive. It's much healthier, not to mention more honest, to put your
resentment right out there. Pretending to love the people you hate will have a
terrible effect on any child you might have.

 Are you familar with the Dickens character Uriah Heep?

 << Richard, Judy's still focusing on the negative and ignoring the positive,
meaning ignoring the part about loving the child. But keep up the good work! I
think you're beginning to have a positive influence on her.
Feliz Navidad! >>

 On Tuesday, December 24, 2013 10:29 AM, Richard J. Williams <punditster@...>