Gene Vincent

[image: Inline image 1]

Be-Bop-A-Lula - Video
http://youtu.be/AH4qCNjpY_k

"Vincent Eugene Craddock (February 11, 1935 – October 12, 1971), known as
Gene Vincent, was an American musician who pioneered the styles of rock and
roll and rockabilly. His 1956 top ten hit with his Blue Caps,
"Be-Bop-A-Lula", is considered a significant early example of rockabilly.
He is a member of both the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Rockabilly
Hall of Fame."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_Vincent