---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

 Richard, you are just a really nice guy! Anyway, I hope you're noticing that
Bob is often putting little comments along with his links now as you requested.
I admit I'm still not opening those links because I still don't get his sense
of humor. But I'm sure it's good. Bob's your uncle!

 *Bob's your uncle* is a phrase my British SO of 15 years taught me. It means
something like: and there you have it or that's that! In Iowa City there's a
local pizza chain called Bob's Your Uncle. Cute!

 Like if your were teaching someone how to create a macro, at the very end
instead of saying *and there you have it* you'd say: Bob's your uncle!

 I hope I got that right (-:

 On Friday, December 27, 2013 10:48 AM, Richard J. Williams <punditster@...>