noozguru, it sounds like these traditions of tantra and transcending have a lot
in common. The point is to be with whatever, to not be overshadowed by
anything, to experience silence, beingness during all kinds of activity. In
this moment, it all seems like a great gift to us all, to be alive at this
time, discussing all these great traditions, having the benefit of them in a
regular, old, householder life. Really amazing when I think about it.