From: Richard J. Williams <punditster@...>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, January 2, 2014 6:14 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Get Your Ducks in a Row

   On 1/1/2014 5:44 PM, Mike Dixon wrote:

> One account of some of the first people to see Christ after
> resurrection said that they were walking towards Galilee and
> someone joined them on their walk and it turned out to be
> Jesus. So, I guess He did do some walking.

Sure, the Christ could appear to be walking if he wanted to. According
to early Gnostic writings, Jesus could appear to be doing lots of
things. The key word here is "appeared" to be walking. Every Gnostic
knows that Jesus' body was an apparition body. So, it might have
appeared that Jesus was walking, even moon-walking, but there must have
been a small space of air beneath his feet. This small space of air
under his feet is like a foam mattress in the Yogic Flying program -
it's like a spring board for launching.

Were you thinking that Jesus had to grunt, and bow and scrape to get off
the ground?

 You mean like the "Yogic Flyers"?

> I guess she was on his level, the ground, not in the air
> because she was instructed not to cling to him. unless of
> course she was hovering as well when she first saw Him.

Of course Jesus was on Mary's level - would you hover ABOVE your
girlfriend when you flew in to see her? Go figure.