> If people think they are going to get enlightened by
> living in SV houses they are complete fools. Why MMY
> is shilling SV is beyond me. Realization has
> absolutely nothing to do with the shape or the
> orientation of the house you live in. Some effect on
> "energy"? Sure, why not, but enlightenment? No way.
> Enlightenment dependent on the shape and orientation
> of the house you live in! It's a joke! MMY is making a
> funny.

MMY is making an ass of himself and a mockery
of his teacher.  He needs to do what Guru Dev
first told him to do and go spend some time
in a non-SV cave meditating.

As far as I can tell, the whole SV phenomenon
is *exactly* the "cart before the horse"
"tragedy of knowledge" phenomenon he used to
speak of in the early days when the knowledge
was still familiar to him.  It's the kind of
desperate gesture one invents when enlighten-
ment hasn't appeared as promised after decades
of practice.