Was wondering when you'd barge in, Feste. But like Stevie, either you can't
tell the difference between a good argument and a bad one, or you feel you have
to support Share and oppose me just on general principles even when she's
wrong. And like Stevie, you're incapable of actually participating in the
discussion.

 Let's see, now: Do you admire the guy who's starving himself to death to
protest same-sex marriage? (Regardless of whether you agree with his
position--is this a good way to achieve his goal?)

 << Yep, Share really took auth to the cleaners in this thread. Auth flails
around hopelessly but Share is always one step ahead. And of course, auth hates
losing. >>

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <steve.sundur@...> wrote:

 Share, if you don't mind me saying, you had her tied up loops like we haven't
seen a while.  Really, you feel kind of bad for her.  Or at least I do.